What you'll get:
- organized, easy-to-follow content designed for on-demand, self-paced learning
- downloadable materials to keep & use as your Etsy shop grows
- practice activities to help you refine your Etsy seller skills quickly
- questions to prompt your thinking throughout your learning process
- space to ask questions via e-mail and Comments
- actionable takeaway strategies to use immediately
- live Q & A with me during the course
If you grabbed my free guide, How to Start your Etsy Shop in Six Steps: A Guide for New Sellers, then you know I've got good info to share.
Now you're wondering: Is this course right for me? or Should I spend the money on this course?
Be sure to check out the Course Overview and Curriculum Outline below. Then ask yourself:
- Does the course content align with my Etsy questions and uncertainties?
- Do I believe I'll gain new knowledge and skills from taking this course and doing the work?
- Is this the right time for me to invest my time & money into my learning and do I believe I'll see a return on my investment if I do the work?
- Do I believe this person can deliver? (tip: be sure to read student testimonials after the July beta course)
If you answered Yes, then this course is probably a great fit for you!
If No, not right now, then maybe one of my other courses is a better fit for your learning needs/interests right now?
- creative mini courses (mixed-media art | creative writing | creative journaling)
- real-world, need-to-know courses to support adult learning (think: back to school, job upgrade, how-to for teachers)
- business-focused courses like this one, designed for women starting a new business venture
- academic support courses to support teens and tweens (middle and high school) - reading, writing, and critical thinking skills
Ready to be inspired, informed, and empowered?
Just a heads-up: This course is currently closed for enrollment and will reopen in fall 2020 (September"ish"). See you then!